Alter Existence: The World Within - "About" Blurb

Alter Existence: The World Within - "About" Blurb

Axel Sullivan was your typical man trying to make it in a mundane world of bad habits, new jobs, and that never-ending search for the perfect piece of ass. For him, life was in an endless routine of morning jogs, peanut butter sandwiches, 2nd shifts at a new security job and weekends out with his drunken cousin. With nicotine addiction as his only worry, Axel never really minded the monotonous existence he took part in. That was until he mysteriously wakes up in a world ruled by nature itself and his only way out is to destroy the human corruption he has been a part of for so long.

Alter Existence: The World Within - Book Cover

Alter Existence:  The World Within  - Book Cover
The book cover for the novel you are currently reading (created by yours truly)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

S.L.J.V. - Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty-Five
My Very Own Epilogue

I opened my eyes to find a place that was new and yet so familiar.  I stood there for the longest time, just taking it all in. The crash of the familiar waves echoed through the landscape of green.  Those sounds were deafening but, oh, so pleasant.

I stepped into the sand and made my way to the ocean before me.  My husband walked beside me towards the vast body of water that was now our home.  I held my daughter, Keeva, on my hip as my feet hit the salty water, sending a fresh feeling between my toes.  My husband held the hand of our son, Killian, as they too made their way into the salty coast.
We had finally learned to live and we were living our dream.  There was no better feeling that stepping onto that beach for the first time and knowing that this is my home – I will be happy for the rest of my life.
And even though we stood there watching the sun set on this day, we knew that there was always going to be a tomorrow and we knew that we would live it to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment